[rhelv6-list] Openldap Problem

Matthias Saou matthias at saou.eu
Thu Jul 26 14:42:12 UTC 2012

I'd top that by adding that I've recently implemented a solution with
the latest IPA provided in RHEL 6.3, and it's amazing. It uses 389
behind the scene, but bundles it with Kerberos and many other useful
features, and also abstracts the SSSD configuration away by default.

See :
http://docs.redhat.com/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/6/html/Identity_Management_Guide/index.html

Matthias