[rhelv6-list] RHEL 6.3 Released

Chris Adams cmadams at hiwaay.net
Wed Jun 20 13:13:41 UTC 2012

Once upon a time, "Weiergräber, Oliver H." <o.h.weiergraeber at fz-juelich.de> said:
> Yesterday evening, "yum update" revealed dozens of updated packages, but dependency resolution failed.

So that's what it was.  I was trying to update a server last night and
got all kinds of errors with an odd set of packages.  I did a "yum clean
expire-cache" to redownload metadata, and a bunch of the updates
disappeared.  I still had a problem because there was a new "rpm-cron"
package but none of the other rpm-* packages (and rpm-cron requires the
exact same version of rpm).

--
Chris Adams <cmadams at hiwaay.net>