[rhelv6-list] Samba GUI gone?

Tilsley, Jerry M. jmtilsley at st-claire.org
Wed Mar 7 14:01:33 UTC 2012

All,

Just installed RHEL 6.2 (have been on 5.7), I installed samba both client and server, but there is no server settings in which to configure samba as there was with RHEL 5.7.  Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Jerry

Disclaimer****
This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of St. Claire Regional Medical Center. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of the email is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error please notify the St. Claire Regional Helpdesk by telephone at 606-783-6565.