[rhelv6-list] Samba GUI gone?

Tilsley, Jerry M. jmtilsley at st-claire.org
Wed Mar 7 17:23:00 UTC 2012

Thanks for the reply, trying to use Webmin which I found on the Samba GUI website.  This is working pretty well except that I defined a samba share with the following:

[HIClogs]
        Writeable = yes
        Path = /HIClogs

On the server this path has been setup with rights of 777 and with the same group of as what is trying to access this from a windows box, but I am unable to write to it.  Any suggestions?