[rhelv6-list] HOw to install and get GUI interface to run virt-manager on the RHEL6

MJang mike at linuxexam.com
Tue Mar 27 01:32:34 UTC 2012

Not precisely sure of your question -- two possible answers:

It's included in the 64-bit version of RHEL 6 -- most of it is not
included in the 32-bit version.

There's a higher level "Virtualization" package group that encompasses
four other related package groups:

Virtualization
Virtualization Client
Virtualization Platform