[rhelv6-list] Your opinion regarding NFS vs. iSCSI

Masopust, Christian christian.masopust at siemens.com
Fri May 4 08:55:47 UTC 2012

Hi again,

thanks for all your answers and discussions, but it drove away a little from my original question :)
which was: what do you favour: iSCSI or NFS based storage for a database?  any experiences
in differences regarding performance when running a database on an iSCSI- or NFS-based storage?

thanks a lot,
christian