[rhelv6-list] NFSv4 not translation UID, GID between freebsd server and rhel63 client

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 30 21:44:09 UTC 2012

Finally got your reply! hehe! It is all good though because I am just now came back home from working. I'm wondering do ya figure that you'll be game for a little some some tonight or tomorrow? I am available either day.

A little bit about me, I feel that I am cute, fun to be around, a bit of a kinky chick maybe;) I've got a profile on my page with some information about me and some pictures in case that you want to see what I look like.

I have my cell number will be on there as well, dunno if you would want to give me a call or not in the event I am not your style. So like I told u I am free for setting something up tonight or later tomorrow so gimme a call if you would like to hang out.