[rhelv6-list] NFSv4 not translation UID, GID between freebsd server and rhel63 client

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 30 21:44:19 UTC 2012

Hey once again! Are u any good at giving a full body massage? Working is sort of a hurter and I have not had a rub down in awhile.

I can host if you would want, just lemme know when is good for u. I have got a adjustable schedule and do online college in between so I can make something work.

Oh yea I've got photos on this site if you see. You can do the screener thing and it'll give u my cell number and we can text or talk and get to know each other better. I like you so far!

I know its kind of weird to do that thing, but a couple of my friends who've hooked up on Craigs list said to do it since another friend of ours was raped when she met a guy from a dating site and its worked out just fine for them. I'm sure u understand now. Send me a message so that I'll know that ya got my number.