[rhelv6-list] Antwort: MD devices lost after boot

Roth, Sandro Sandro.Roth at zurich-airport.com
Thu Sep 27 07:55:35 UTC 2012

Hi Andreas

Thank you for your input.
I’ve thought about this before, creating a simple init script would definitely solve this problem.

My opinion is that this should be taken care of ‘out of the box’, especially for paying customers.
Or at least it should be mentioned in the documentation!
I have a support case open for this and will be waiting for an official answer.
Just thought I’d ask the lists maybe someone has already gone through this..

Anyway, I’ll use your script in the meantime, so thanks!

Cheers
Sandro