[rhelv6-list] 6.4 anyone?

Thu Feb 21 19:00:24 UTC 2013

Please excuse this last superfluous message on this thread.

I would like to apologize to anyone who was offended by my replies to
this posting. I never intended to suggest or imply that the Red Hat
process was broken, I just got to musing about the current process when
the topic came up. As an administrator in an academic setting we are
very grateful for Red Hat's continued support with the academic programs.
When replying to the original post, I did not search the archives to see
if my opinions had been expressed before on this list and I apologize
for that and the resulting chatter. In the future I will endeavour to
keep my musings to myself.

Cale