[rhelv6-list] Red Hat Developer Toolset for Workstation?

Wed Feb 27 19:46:15 UTC 2013

Hello.

I'm using Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.4 Workstation. Recently I found out
that Red Hat provides newer development tools through Red Hat Developer
Toolset.

I purchased a subscription to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Developer Suite. I
can successfully add the subscription to my workstation but when I enable
the repositories only the debug symbols are available. There are zero
packages available in rhel-workstation-dts-6-rpms.

The developer suite included a development subscription for RHEL server.
Just out of curiosity I installed it and then I could also install the
developer tools there.

But I would like to use the developer tools on Workstation. Have I
purchased the wrong subscription? Is there any way to install Red Hat
Developer Toolset on RHEL Workstation?

John