[rhelv6-list] Using mrepo to mirror RHN Classic

Colin Coe colin.coe at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 00:25:48 UTC 2013

Hi all

I've been using mrepo to mirror a few channels out of RHN Classic for a
while.  Now I hev the requirement to get package group info (think
comps.xml) as well.

I've googled and tried various things to make this happen without any
success.  I see that createrepo has a '-g' flag but I've no idea how to get
mrepo to pass the '*comps*.xml' filename to createrepo correctly.

Is anyone successfully mirroring RHN Classic with mrepo and getting the
package group info?  If so, could you post a sanitised version of your
mrepo config?

Thanks

CC

--