[rhelv6-list] Using mrepo to mirror RHN Classic

Brian Long (brilong) brilong at cisco.com
Thu Jun 13 12:06:26 UTC 2013

On Jun 12, 2013, at 8:25 PM, Colin Coe <colin.coe at gmail.com<mailto:colin.coe at gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi all

I've been using mrepo to mirror a few channels out of RHN Classic for a while.  Now I hev the requirement to get package group info (think comps.xml) as well.

I've googled and tried various things to make this happen without any success.  I see that createrepo has a '-g' flag but I've no idea how to get mrepo to pass the '*comps*.xml' filename to createrepo correctly.

Is anyone successfully mirroring RHN Classic with mrepo and getting the package group info?  If so, could you post a sanitised version of your mrepo config?

/Brian/

--
       Brian Long                             |       |
       Research Triangle Park, NC         . | | | . | | | .