[rhelv6-list] availability of yesterday's RHEL roadmap sessions?

Bryan J Smith b.j.smith at ieee.org
Thu Jun 13 15:23:53 UTC 2013

The Keynotes should already be up, and provides some strategic directions.

Several presenters Tuesday and yesterday also mentioned their slides would
be available Friday around the conclusion of Summit.  Several are recorded,
so I'm sure editing and other things are in-progress.

Have meet a great number from Academia and Research here at Summit (my
first since 2008), including community maintainers - even of Enterprise
Linux Rebuilds.