[rhelv6-list] Using mrepo to mirror RHN Classic

Colin Coe colin.coe at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 00:58:13 UTC 2013

Hi Damian

Yep, if/when I get the answers I'll repost.  Satellite does this out of the
box as can Spacewalk except it has to be able to get the info first.  This
is the situation I'm in.  I use mrepo to get the content out of RHN Classic
and then provide it internally with Spacewalk.

Hi Brian

I've reposted to tools at lists.repoforge.org as suggested.

Thanks

CC

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 8:06 PM, Brian Long (brilong) <brilong at cisco.com>wrote:

>  On Jun 12, 2013, at 8:25 PM, Colin Coe <colin.coe at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>   Hi all
>
>  I've been using mrepo to mirror a few channels out of RHN Classic for a
> while.  Now I hev the requirement to get package group info (think
> comps.xml) as well.
>
>  I've googled and tried various things to make this happen without any
> success.  I see that createrepo has a '-g' flag but I've no idea how to get
> mrepo to pass the '*comps*.xml' filename to createrepo correctly.
>
>  Is anyone successfully mirroring RHN Classic with mrepo and getting the
> package group info?  If so, could you post a sanitised version of your
> mrepo config?
>

>  You may want to ask this question on tools at lists.repoforge.org, the
> mrepo mailing list.
>
>  /Brian/
>
>  --
>        Brian Long                             |       |
>        Research Triangle Park, NC         . | | | . | | | .
>                                               '       '
>                                               C I S C O

RHCE#805007969328369