[rhelv6-list] LVM and "unpartioned space"

Marco Shaw marco.shaw at gmail.com
Sun May 12 23:38:12 UTC 2013

I actually prefer CLI, but I'm researching this for a mainly Windows OS
admin audience.

I'll try again, I'm pretty sure the LVM GUI wasn't allowing me to expand
the volume group in my particular example.  The disk is already
initialized, so it seems it isn't possible to do anything with the extra
space as a result.  Again, from the LVM GUI only...