[rhelv6-list] sar

Feldt, Andrew N. afeldt at ou.edu
Tue Mar 4 16:53:01 UTC 2014

Iain,

I am seeing the same on all of my systems.  There is not a log rotate issue since the appropriate files are created each day.  However, a sar report runs through the hours twice.

Andy

Andy Feldt
Senior System Support Programmer
Affiliate Assistant Professor
Homer L. Dodge Department of Physics & Astronomy
The University of Oklahoma