[rhelv6-list] RHEL6 write barriers on MD and LVM devices

solarflow99 solarflow99 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 14:11:01 UTC 2014

Just a few thoughts, from what I remember reading past release notes, LVM
should be able to handle the raid 10 mirroring and striping for the last
while now.  Regardless, my best bet if you want to be safe is, let anaconda
handle it and you should be more confident the alignment and barriers are
all right.