[rhelv6-list] SSLv3 and dovecot

Cale Fairchild cfairchild at brocku.ca
Tue Oct 21 13:53:17 UTC 2014

 From what I have read, the version of dovecot distributed in RedHat 6
does not allow SSLv3 to be disabled through the configuration file but
rather must be patched in the source. Has anyone heard anything about a
release with that patch applied?

I am afraid with an educational site license I can not submit tickets,
just Bugzilla reports which I do not believe will allow me to inquire
the time frame of a fix. So I was hoping someone on this list with a
support contract may have already inquired.

Thanks,
Cale

--
   Cale Fairchild