[rhelv6-list] Subscription Manager functionality

Ben bda20 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Feb 2 12:48:54 UTC 2015

On Fri, 30 Jan 2015, Dan Lah wrote:

> All,
>
> I'll start with an apology that there should have been better directions
> in the RHSA and subsequent email on how to follow conversations and
> updates on our progress to integrate the RHN functionality into the new
> subscription service interfaces.

The apology's very much appreciated, thank you.  _Will_ there be emails,
etc. on updates regarding progress to integrate the RHN functionality into
the new subscription service interfaces?

> Since I've seen that this thread has moved to the discuss
> "https://access.redhat.com/discussions/1337603" I'll review there and drop
> in updates on status and on the closure of feature gap items.

I'll take a look at the links you've provided there as soon as time
allows, and comment there rather than here.

> Sorry for the confusion and thanks for your efforts to reach out,
> Dan Lah

And again, thank you for taking the time to actually respond on-list.  I
wish RH had chosen to stick with the mailing lists.

Ben
--
Unix Support, UIS, University of Cambridge, England