[rhelv6-list] Subscription Manager functionality

Dan Lah dlah at redhat.com
Mon Feb 2 14:56:43 UTC 2015

in-line...

----- Original Message -----

With the RHSA you should have also received a general distribution email that was sent out with information and a link to a "landing page" for RHN Transition. We will have regular general emails sent out with updates about new capabilities in the subscription service tools.

> > Since I've seen that this thread has moved to the discuss
> > "https://access.redhat.com/discussions/1337603" I'll review there and drop
> > in updates on status and on the closure of feature gap items.
>
> I'll take a look at the links you've provided there as soon as time
> allows, and comment there rather than here.

I will create an "official" discussion for RHN Transition that I can monitor and update.  I'll update that link here, in the landing page, and in the discussion page already started so I can establish one discussion page on RHN Transition.

> > Sorry for the confusion and thanks for your efforts to reach out,
> > Dan Lah
>
> And again, thank you for taking the time to actually respond on-list.  I
> wish RH had chosen to stick with the mailing lists.

I can appreciate that however we try to work thru the Customer Portal for communication.  The general emails are designed to direct you to the "landing page" so we can have one place to update information.  However, as you recognized, the "landing page" is one directional so the RHN Transition discussion will hopefully open two-way comm.

Thanks again for your efforts,
Dan Lah