[rhelv6-list] Subscription Manager functionality

Ben bda20 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Jan 30 16:08:12 UTC 2015

Sad, disappointing, and a backward step... but true, I guess.

OK, not ever having used the forums before, where would you (those esteemed
compatriots still on this mailing list, not just Brian) suggest I start?

I ask, because https://access.redhat.com/groups/groups-dashboard seems to be
a 404.  And https://access.redhat.com/groups/ just tells me I'm not a member
of any private groups.

Is it https://access.redhat.com/discussions I should be looking at?

Ben

On Fri, 30 Jan 2015, Brian Long (brilong) wrote:

> I think Red Hat has given up on mailing lists for a lot of community
> interaction and they expect you to post in their online forums.  Evidence
> of this is seen in the fact that no RHEL 7 mailing list was created.  :)
>
> /Brian/
>
> On Jan 30, 2015, at 7:20 AM, Ben <bda20 at cam.ac.uk> wrote:
>
>> Would someone from Red Hat care to weigh in and tell us what where we're supposed to find the functionality of RHN Classic, once RHN Classic has gone, please?

Ben
--
Unix Support, UIS, University of Cambridge, England