[rhelv6-list] Subscription Manager functionality

Dan Lah dlah at redhat.com
Fri Jan 30 18:52:24 UTC 2015

All,

I'll start with an apology that there should have been better directions in the RHSA and subsequent email on how to follow conversations and updates on our progress to integrate the RHN functionality into the new subscription service interfaces.

Since I've seen that this thread has moved to the discuss "https://access.redhat.com/discussions/1337603" I'll review there and drop in updates on status and on the closure of feature gap items.

Sorry for the confusion and thanks for your efforts to reach out,
Dan Lah