[rhelv6-list] Access to redhat Software collection 2 for RHEL 6 user

I am running Mediawiki on RHEL 6.8.

The most recent release of Mediawiki 1.27 required php >= 5.5.9

I would like to install php 5.6, i.e. upgrade fromt he normal php 5.3 which is part of RHEL 6.

It appears that Redhat Software Collections 2 contains php 5.6 but I seem not to be able to access it.

My Redhat subscription is:
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server, Self-support

What can I do to access this release channel?