Re: [rhelv6-list] Access to redhat Software collection 2 for RHEL 6 user

> It appears that Redhat Software Collections 2 contains php 5.6 but I
> seem not to be able to access it.
>
> My Redhat subscription is:
> Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server, Self-support

Unfortunately, Redhat only provides software collections access
to subscriptions at the "standard" or "premium" support
levels.  I ran into this myself recently and enquired with their
tech support and purchasing folks.  It's not available as a
separate add-on the way extended lifecycle support is.

-- Jim Leinweber
State Laboratory of Hygiene, University of Wisconsin - Madison
<jim leinweber slh wisc edu>       phone +1 608 221 6281
PGP fp: D573 AF7D F484 EE2A F0B6  B7DB A870 7518 F87D A0D1