[rhelv6-list] Apache 2.2 EOL - what is Red Hat's story for RHEL6?

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 16:12:46 UTC 2017

On 13 September 2017 at 11:20, Alan McKay <alan.mckay at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I suggest you read the answer to the same question you asked on the CentOS mailinglist:
>
> Thanks Jonathan.  Of course I saw that answer but it seemed speculative.
> I am looking for an official statement.

If you are looking for an official statement on a Red Hat product, you
should contact the Red Hat directly or go through the
access.redhat.com to find what you are wanting. While some of the
CentOS developers work for Red Hat, they do not have special knowledge
about what is going to happen in future releases or anything beyond
what was provided in the other emails.

Stephen J Smoogen.