[rhelv6-list] I bought my Panasonic FZ1000 Mark 2 4K hybrid bridge camera on 3 Nov 2019 Sunday

Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming ceo at teo-en-ming-corp.com
Mon Nov 4 13:45:02 UTC 2019

Subject: I bought my Panasonic FZ1000 Mark 2 4K hybrid bridge camera on 3 Nov 2019 Sunday

Good day from Singapore,

I bought my Panasonic FZ1000 Mark 2 4K hybrid bridge camera at Funan Singapore shopping mall level 3 on 3 Nov 2019 Sunday at 3:25 PM Singapore Time.

The Panasonic FZ1000 Mark 2 camera has an 1.0-inch MOS image sensor and a focal length of 25-400 mm (37 to 592 mm in 4K video recording mode). This saves me the hassle of constantly changing between Sony 16-50 mm kit lens, Sony 55-210 mm zoom lens, and Sigma 30 mm F1.4 prime lens every now and then. I simply cannot afford to buy an expensive full-frame DSLR or mirrorless camera with expensive camera lens in excess of SGD$15,000 (like what most photographers in Singapore do) due to my extreme poverty in Singapore. I believe that a hybrid bridge camera with an 1.0-inch sensor and a focal length of 25-400 mm costing approximately SGD$1000 will suffice. The Panasonic FZ1000 Mark 2 is considered a Compact Camera, but with an image sensor much larger than 1/2.3 inch. It has a built-in flash and a hot shoe for mounting an external flash.

TAX INVOICE 3 NOV 2019
======================

Qty: 1, Panasonic FZ1000 Mark 2 bridge camera, SGD$1039

Qty: 1, STEINZEISER Battery Charger + Adapter, SGD$28

Qty: 1, DIVI PA-BLC12 3rd party camera battery, SGD$28

Qty: 1, SIRUI UV PRO ALU 62MM lens filter, SGD$23

Qty: 1, screen protector given free, SGD$0

Grand Total: SGD$1118

This is ONLY AFTER I have sold most of my Sony A6300 4K interchangeable lens camera system for a combined total of SGD$810, after using it for about 3 years and 4 months since June 2016.

The following items were sold for SGD$650 at 12:00 PM Singapore Time at Toa Payoh MRT station:

(1) Sony A6300 camera body, with box and accessories (includes default charger), sold for SGD$400

(2) Sigma 30 mm F1.4 prime lens, with box, sold for SGD$250

(3) 2 units of original Sony NP-FW50 camera batteries

(4) brand new Panasonic 16GB SD card worth SGD$15 given free

The following item was sold for SGD$160 at 1:23 PM Singapore Time at City Hall MRT station:

(5) Sony E-Mount 55-210 mm F4.5-6.3 telephoto zoom lens (model: SEL55210) with box

SGD$650 and SGD$160 add up to SGD$810 mathematically.

I *still* have other camera accessories (belonging to my old Sony A6300 camera system) waiting to be sold. I am hoping to raise more than SGD$1000 instead of SGD$810 so that I do not have to spend so much on my new Panasonic FZ1000 Mark 2 bridge camera as I have been taking up numerous mediocre low-paying part time and temporary jobs in Singapore since August 2019.

Published 4 Nov 2019 Monday Singapore Time.

-----BEGIN EMAIL SIGNATURE-----

The Gospel for all Targeted Individuals (TIs):

[The New York Times] Microwave Weapons Are Prime Suspect in Ills of
U.S. Embassy Workers

Link: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/01/science/sonic-attack-cuba-microwave.html

Singaporean Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming's Academic
Qualifications as at 14 Feb 2019 and refugee seeking attempts at the
United Nations Refugee Agency Bangkok (21 Mar 2017) and in Taiwan (5
Aug 2019):

[1] https://tdtemcerts.wordpress.com/

[2] https://tdtemcerts.blogspot.sg/

[3] https://www.scribd.com/user/270125049/Teo-En-Ming