Re: 2.6.0-test1 kernel? gcc 3.3 compiler?

Once upon a time at band camp Thu, 24 Jul 2003 11:09 pm, Robert P. J. Day
>   at the risk of being perhaps a little too far out there
> on the bleeding edge, i'm thinking of dumping the 2.6.0-test1
> kernel on my severn system today, just to push the boundaries.
im currently running a rawhide system  updated to two days ago i havent
installed severn, with 2.6.0-test1  that i compiled with gcc 3.3  and if
finding it performs really well i updated some packages from arjans
people.redhat.com site but im really happy.  the only issues i have is
inrared is not working right now and occasionally x eats up all the cpu the
keyboard becomes unresponsive and the only option i have is to ssh in and
kill off x  usually i just init 3  then init 5 and its ok again.