Re: OT: automating gui apps

Gianluca Sforna wrote:
Interesting, eventually this could be useful here too...

Did somoeone package it for FCx???

Gianluca

On Thu, 2 Dec 2004 11:29:18 -0500, Nick Bargnesi <nbargnesi gmail com> wrote:

The closest thing to what you're looking for is xnee.
http://freshmeat.net/projects/xnee/
(x)nee is (n)ot an (e)vent (e)mulator

-Nick

I somehow missed your reply, but thanks to the reply to your reply I still got it :)

Thanks for the pointer I'll take a look.

Regards,

Hans