Re: dhclient and dhcp update require restart?

David Cantrell wrote:
But I explained in the previous reply how to cycle the interface
using either the network service or NetworkManager.  I still view
this as something more technical users will be familiar with and for
the average user, simply rebooting the system is the easiest method.

No, the easiest method is:

"The following updates require their respective services to be restarted for the updates to take effect. <List of services.> Proceed? [Yes] [No]"

Well, easiest for users. Not so much for developers :-).

--
Matthew
Hi! I'm a .signature virus! Copy me into your ~/.signature, please! -- Unknown/Anonymous