Re: ABRT for f12 status

On 09/02/2009 07:19 PM, Colin Walters wrote:
On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 5:11 PM, Matthias Clasen<mclasen redhat com>  wrote:
On Wed, 2009-09-02 at 17:04 +0000, Colin Walters wrote:
On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 4:38 PM, Matthias Clasen<mclasen redhat com>  wrote:

After talking to the abrt guys, I've changed the desktop spin ks to
replace bug-buddy and kerneloops by abrt.

This change should be made in comps (as per my original attached
patch), not the kickstart.  If we only change the kickstart then
people doing automatic kickstarted desktop installs will get a
divergent desktop which is not what we want.

Sure, I agree that we should also do this change in comps.

Ok, done.  The comps change should be pulled into the kickstart
through so there shouldn't have been a need to change it as well.

Also I've attached a patch which should update the Obsoletes handling
to correspond with what we determined in discussion earlier; if one of
the ABRT people or a provenpackager could apply that'd be nice.

I pushed the fixed spec file into the git repo. Now I'm testing the new package with some additional fixes to make abrt work better with livecd. (Still didn't get rid of debuginfo installation, as it needs a bit more work)

Jirka
begin:vcard
fn:Jiri Moskovcak
n:Moskovcak;Jiri