Re: Adding a project to transifex

On 07/09/09 21:56, Orcan Ogetbil wrote:
Despite that, I'd still like to add my project to Transifex! Can anybody
point me to the process?

Thanks,

Matt

Go to https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N
-->  Frequently Asked Questions
-->  1.3.8 How do I add a module to Transifex? (#add-transifex)

This will tell you what to do step by step.

Thanks, I'm fairly sure this is what I'm looking for. If anybody's listening, it would be nice to have this linked from the website!

Matt