Re: rawhide report: 20090908 changes

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Le 8 sept. 2009 à 21:43, Caolán McNamara <caolanm redhat com> a écrit :

On Tue, 2009-09-08 at 17:35 +0000, Rawhide Report wrote:
Broken deps for i386
   clutter-*mm requires

btw, what's the story here. These clutter-*mm packages have been broken
for ages now. Are the mm bindings dead upstream ?

No, upstream is just slow moving the c++ bindings to the 1.0 API, since apparently no projects are using these as of yet. I was told things should at least build in git, so I have already updated cluttermm to the latest snapshot.The other 2 will follow shortly.

-denis