gtk-sharp2 heads up

Hi,

Monodevelop 2.2 beta 1 has just hit paydirt and, of course, I've built
it and plonked it over to koji to do its magic.

However, to get MD to compile, I've also had to update gtk-sharp2 to
2.12.9. This should not have any direct effect on anything else, but you
can never tell..

MD 2.2 (full version) is due in October sometime.

TTFN

Paul