Re: Question concerning bundled SQLite in Fossil tarball

So my question is: Does Fossil/SQLite fall under the "No Bundled
Libraries Act" as described on
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/No_Bundled_Libraries or may we use the
bundled copy?

Yes, it does.

If the latest version of fossil needs the latest version of sqlite you
might find that you'll have to constantly be packaging slightly older
versions of fossil to match the version of sqlite in Fedora.[...]

Thanks for the detailed information. In this case I will wait for a more recent package of libsqlite. The current version is too old to work with any release of fossil.

Martin