Possible package...

Hello everyone,
I've been looking at becoming a packager. I've yet to find software I need that isn't in fedora yet. I just found one I think.

http://code.google.com/p/wkhtmltopdf/

It is based off of qt4 and webkit. Small source files, cmake build system. I can't find it in the repos anywhere. Would this be a good first package? I'll be using this for a couple of projects to convert html to pdf with much less hassle than ever before.

Thoughts?

--
Nathanael d. noblet