Re: Non-responsive maintainer process for kurzawa / Krzysztof Kurzawski

Dne 12.9.2009 22:18, Michael Schwendt napsal(a):
On Sat, 12 Sep 2009 19:34:27 +0200, Christoph wrote:

Am Samstag, den 12.09.2009, 10:13 +0200 schrieb Michael Schwendt:
The non-responsive packager procedure could
have been started _several_ months earlier. Perhaps one year ago already.

IIRC it did.
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2008-August/msg00321.html

Well, that confirms my point of view. According to that thread, he replied
9 days later, said he had been on vacation. He orphaned a few packages even.
That single "sign of life" wiped away all the concerns. In August 2008.
Now switch to April 2009. A provenpackager fixed bug 469602 in one of
kurzawa's packages after six months without a comment, but not mentioned
anything about the non-responsiveness. Perhaps they talked about it
outside of bugzilla? Who knows?

IIRC I fixed this together with (and because of) the FTBFS of that package. Is there any way how to find out that there has been a non-reponsiveness process started against somebody? Maybe there should be a simple wiki page containing just FAS username, the date of start, the date of end and the result/comment.

Regards,
Milos