Re: Evolution time format/double address book entries

On Sun, 2009-09-13 at 07:40 -0500, Mike Chambers wrote:
> Morning all,
>

> In the date field while viewing emails, it shows the time in 24 hour
> time instead of 12 hour time with am/pm.  I have went into any
> preferences and made sure the two settings that have time in them are
> correct and what I want, but no affect.  And my clock on my desktop is
> 12 hour time like it should be.

I recollect that Evolution used to display times in am/pm format, but
mine is now displaying in 24 hour format (which I happen to prefer).

One thing I have noticed though is that "yesterday" shown in the Date
column in table format seems to be two days (i.e. on 13th September all
emails received on both the 12th and 11th September are shown as
yesterday), and the "2 days ago" etc are all one day out.

Quentin