Re: Deltarpm xz problem with PPC generated rpms?

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 1:28 PM, Seth Vidal <skvidal fedoraproject org> wrote:

> Boy, I'm so glad we decided to jump onto the xz ship.

I take it it's too late to back out and stick to bzip2 until the
situation stabilizes? I take it whatever solution ends up in F-12 is
likely to be the one used by RHEL 6 when it comes out next spring.

Between using more space on a distribution that's smaller than Fedora
anyway, and having a rather uncertain compression tool...

--
Michel Alexandre Salim