Re: how to become a co-maintainer for an _existing_ RPM pkg

On 15/09/09 12:50, Josephine Tannhäuser wrote:
I want to become a maintainer too and I want to impress with some
unofficial reviews.
Don't really know if this is socially accepted to nag in other reviews
without having an open review request

Go right ahead. A valid comment is a valid comment regardless of whether or not you have a review request open.

Paul.