Re: status of forked zlibs in rsync and zsync

On Tue, 2009-09-15 at 13:44 +0200, Josephine Tannhäuser wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I googled for it and found Karims blogpost and Simon aka kassamedias
> answer (comment 3)
>
> http://kparal.wordpress.com/2009/09/01/zsync-transfer-large-files-efficiently/

If we _really_ cared about doing this OAOO, we could probably get the
rsync package to drop out its own zlib copy as a shared lib, make that a
subpackage, and link zsync against that.

But, for 74k of shared library, I just don't care that much.  This
shouldn't block packaging zsync.

- ajax