Re: Evolution time format/double address book entries

	Hi,

On Sun, 2009-09-13 at 15:25 +0100, Quentin Armitage wrote:
> I recollect that Evolution used to display times in am/pm format, but
> mine is now displaying in 24 hour format (which I happen to prefer).

see my reply to Mike for the preferences entry.

> One thing I have noticed though is that "yesterday" shown in the Date
> column in table format seems to be two days (i.e. on 13th September all
> emails received on both the 12th and 11th September are shown as
> yesterday), and the "2 days ago" etc are all one day out.

I noticed this too, but failed to track the cause of it. Could you file
a bug at https://bugzilla.gnome.org for investigation, please? My first
walk through the code didn't seem to indicate any logical issue, but
there is some, obviously.
	Bye,
	Milan