Re: Possible packages...

On Sep 16, 2009, at 6:02 AM, Pim Zandbergen wrote:

Nathanael D. Noblet wrote:
On 07/09/2009 02:31 PM, Jarod Wilson wrote:

That said, I have it up and running on an F11 host at home right now,
satisfying everything else w/Fedora packages.

Yeah same here.

Did any of you create a calendarserver RPM ?

That would give a head start trying to build calendarserver 2.3
which was recently released.

It will probably also be usable as a start for the Darwin CardDAV Server, as soon as Apple will release the source, as it uses the same Python/ twisted
framework.

I didn't because it still had quite a few patches that needed to go upstream. I'll take a look at version 2.3...