boot/init conf at plumbers conf next week.

I'm MC'ing the boot/init miniconf next week at the plumbers
conference in Portland, and a slot has become available that
I don't have anyone to fill.

If you're going to be there anyway, and you have something to
talk about that may be relevant (other talks lined up include
dracut & upstart) then let me know, and I'll get you added
to the speakers list.

thanks,

	Dave