Orphaning a few packages

Hello:

I am starting another job in a few days, and there's a bunch of
packages that I won't be using any longer, and thus won't be a very
good choice for maintainer. Please, someone pick them up:

atanks - Remake of a classic DOS game "Scorched Earth"
cvs2svn - CVS to Subversion Repository Converter
gazpacho - Glade Interface Creator
php-pear-PHP-CodeSniffer - PHP coding standards enforcement tool
php-pear-PhpDocumentor - The complete documentation solution for PHP
poedit - GUI editor for GNU gettext .po files
python-feedparser - Parse RSS and Atom feeds in Python
python-kiwi - Framework for Python GUI applications
python-pgsql - Enhanced python interface to PostgreSQL
yaz - Z39.50/SRW/SRU programs

Have fun, and thanks!

Cheers,
--