Re: Possible packages...

Adam Williamson wrote:
This isn't a packaging discussion, no-one's rejecting packages here (we
probably have some of these servers packaged already). It's a Fedora
project service provision discussion; we want to provide a calendering
system as a Fedora project service, managed by infrastructure, and we
consider a web front-end to be a requirement for a really usable system.
I see my confusion now. But this thread originally was about useful packages for end users.
I hope a calendaring solution in this context is a goal as well.

Pim