Re: default fonts in Fedora

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 2:51 PM, Daniel Mach <dmach redhat com> wrote:

> Which group should I install?
> yum install @base-x is definitely not a good choice, it installs a lot of
> packages I don't really want.
> It's 107 additional packages to my current installation.

I'm just explaining the supported way to install a desktop (in the
case of what I manage that's gnome-desktop), if it's too big for your
constraints then you can try removing applications (this requires "yum
shell" or a kickstart file), or wait for us to figure out how to
sanely split off localization data...