Re: default fonts in Fedora

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 3:40 PM, Rex Dieter <rdieter math unl edu> wrote:

> As far as I can tell, gnome-desktop doesn't include explicit (default or
> otherwise) fonts either.

I haven't dug through the dependency graph yet, but looking at
fedora-livecd-desktop.ks:

google-droid-sans-fonts
google-droid-sans-mono-fonts
google-droid-serif-fonts

These are wrong and should be in the comps group.  Looks like Matthias
added them.  I'll move them to comps now.

> Shouldn't a good/default set of monospace/sans/serif fonts get pulled in
> from somewhere, somehow?  Am I missing something?

I have no opinion personally on whether this should live in the
package dependency graph (and if so, where).