Re: default fonts in Fedora

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 4:20 PM, Mamoru Tasaka
<mtasaka ioa s u-tokyo ac jp> wrote:

> Well, just FYI there is a complaint that currently google-droid-XXX-fonts
> breaks
> Japanese default desktop font. It is rather annoying problem for CJK
> users what the "default" font is.
>

> By the way I have never tried to install google-droid-XXX-fonts, however
> I think most Japanese (and CJK) users won't need or use these fonts.

Ssounds like an important bug but it looks like more knowledgable
people than me are on top of it; what I'm trying to rectify here is
that the desktop spin kickstart should not be creating a
non-subtractive delta from the comps group, or in other words it
should just be subtraction for space.

Whether droid is installed/used by default is another issue entirely.