Re: default fonts in Fedora

Bill Nottingham wrote:

> Colin Walters (walters verbum org) said:
>> google-droid-sans-fonts
>> google-droid-sans-mono-fonts
>> google-droid-serif-fonts
>
> Is there a reason we make these the default instead of the more-or-less
> current default of dejavu?

Good question, especially considering that DejaVu has far better glyph
coverage than google-droid. (The foundry which makes the Droid fonts sells a
"Pro" version with higher glyph coverage, which we obviously cannot ship for
both licensing and royalty reasons.) I think this is a step backwards.

        Kevin Kofler